Categories and Brands:
- Mondelez Europe operates in 5 core categories: Biscuits, Cheese & Grocery, Chocolate, Coffee, Gum & Candy.
- 25 brands more than 100 years old.
- Focus on 14 power brands: :
- Chocolate: Milka, Cadbury, Côte d'Or,
- Biscuits: LU, Oreo, Belvita
- Gum & Candy: Trident
- Coffee: Tassimo, Carte Noire, Jacobs and Kenco
- Cheese & Grocery: Philadelphia
- Sales in 33 countries:Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom
- Strong R&D presence in the region: the Chocolate Global Center of Excellence in Bournville (UK) and the Coffee Global Center of Excellence in Banbury (UK), the Biscuits R&D Center in Saclay (France), both driving regional innovation as well as key global platforms. Regional application centers supporting R&D can also be found in Munich (Germany), Lörrach (Germany), and the Worldwide Science Center is located in Reading (UK)
About Mondelēz International
Mondelēz International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a global snacking powerhouse, with 2012 revenue of $35 billion. Creating delicious moments of joy in 165 countries, Mondelēz International is a world leader in chocolate, biscuits, gum, candy, coffee and powdered beverages, with billion-dollar brands such as Cadbury, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate, Jacobs coffee, LU, Nabisco and Oreo biscuits, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gum. Mondelēz International is a proud member of the Standard and Poor’s 500, NASDAQ 100 and Dow Jones Sustainability Index. Visit www.mondelezinternational.com and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.